Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hard Week

Well this has been a crazy week. I am trying to update this every day or every other day. This week Anthony has been gone so it has just been me and the kids. It is very hard to get anything done with two very active children in tow, even sitting down at the computer. He will be gone this next week as well. I have gone to my water aerobics class and tried to walk with the kids in the stroller...needless to say I haven't been that successful this week with anything. It is a good thing that we have a while before I am supposed to be walking in the double digits. I look forward to this next week and hope that with a new week comes another mile in the books. (meaning up to 5 miles per day)

4 comments:

Presley family said...

What you are doing is awesome!!! You ROCK!! I found your page through Brian and Kara's! You are in our hearts and prayers!
Julie Presley
presleyfam.blogspot.com

Paul Rama said...

Angie,

You inspire us! Maybe I'll start walking too. How do you measure your distance?

Johnson said...

Yea Angie! I am way excited for you. If you decide to walk at Huddleston ponds in the mornings, I will go with you. You are a person that I have always wanted to ge to know better and I would love to support you in this. I think it is a great cause. It will be a lot of work, but you will feel such a sense of accomplishment at the end of all this. If you ever feel like quitting, give me a call...I will cheer you on. This is a great clip on how cheering works..I love it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaVNboUO05g

mickelsenfamily said...

Hey Angie! I just posted a link on my blog so everyone can see what you are doing. We are proud of you and are cheering you on!