Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Back in the Saddle Again!

Yep I have had a bit of a dry spell there but we are back on track now. We have been on vacation and we are moving to a different apartment so life has been a little hectic but I believe things are starting to get back to normal.

We went to Myrtle Beach, SC with some friends for our first real family vacation where we didn't need to be anywhere at any specific time and we didn't have to visit anyone in particular. It was great and I did try and walk while we were there but honestly we were having so much fun on the beach that the time just slipped away. Good thing there is repentance and moving forward right?

I have started walking in the morning with two of my friends. It is a great way to get to know people and also to get yourself moving in the morning. I get up at 5am and drag myself down to my friends house and pick her up and then we head over to the pond. We have done it for two days and I am looking forward to many more. It is always nicer to have someone to walk with. Talking and walking makes the time go so much faster and it seems like we walked longer today than yesterday just because we were involved in a conversation the whole time.

I am still looking for ideas for fund raising. I have nearly $500 raised but I have a long way to go before I will be allowed to cross that starting line so if anyone has any ideas please send them my way. Thanks!

One down side to getting up so early is that you are tired all day...my hope is that with time that will get easier.

Thanks again for all the love and support you have sent my way. Ta Ta for now!

1 comment:

Johnson said...

I love walking with you and learning all about you!