Thursday, June 12, 2008

Moving Experiences

Well I will admit it...getting up at 5 am is really for the crazies of the world but lately I have been one of those crazies. I have two faithful friends that encourage me more than they probably thought they would in order to keep me going.

We recently moved from our rental home to an apartment, (let's just say that it is less painful to walk up a flight of stairs than to have to deal with the drama of our landlord any longer). Anyway, the moving has been stressful and to add fuel to the fire, we had another moving surprise (moving being the key word) we are expecting another child! More stress. Oh and one more thing the Army has given us orders - to move again; this time to Virginia.

No worries though, this is the Army life and we have grown accustomed to it. First, I have been given the go ahead from my doctor to "walk the walk" even being pregnant; he even said it would probably be healthy for me and the baby.

Second, you may be thinking that since we are moving to VA before the walk here in Atlanta, I won't be walking...wrong; I will be walking at the beginning of October but, instead of walking in Atlanta I'll be taking on the streets of Washington, DC. So, everything is right on track.

My walking continues and as slow as it may be going with all of the changes, the fact that you, my loyal supporters, shoudl know that we're going to move forward.

Thanks again for your kind support. Keep those funds rolling in so I will be able to walk.

Oh that reminds me! We will be having a garage sale/silent auction the second week in July. If you have stuff you would like to donate to be sold at the event, the proceeds from the sale of your items will go to the walk in your name. Thanks again!

No comments: