Thursday, April 17, 2008

Up to 4 miles

Yeah! I did it. I went 4 miles yesterday. I thought I would die right at the beginning when I barely made it to the 1/2 mile mark but I just kept putting one foot in front of the other and after awhile I made it. Tonight I went to water aerobics. I tell you what working out in the water is a lot of fun but you definitely get tired from it. I need to go 4 miles tomorrow and Saturday so that I can get the 12 miles in for this week.

Isn't this crazy! 3 weeks ago I couldn't even walk a mile and now I am doing 4 miles...yes it is a hard 4 miles but hey I am still doing it. I couldn't this without the help on my Heavenly Father first and my family second. They are the reason I keep getting out there. I can feel them cheering me on and it just feels so great!

Life is Good! TaTa for now!

No comments: